Chris Krohn ran for the Santa Cruz City council on issues. The city had recently acquired a Bearcat Tank; failed to purchase a 25-year old community garden and seemed willing to allow it to actually even go away; an area for multifamily housing was rezoned for a hotel; and no one in city government seemed to be standing up to the University of California as large numbers of students were accepted, but with no place to live on campus. Enough is enough.
Stay in touch – subscribe to my bimonthly newsletter!
You can find me on Facebook.
- NEW DAY Completing the Brand New Council: Justin Cummings and Drew Glover Sworn in as Santa Cruz City Councilmembers
- Majority Report Nov. 29, 2018 – Election Aftermath
- Majority Report November 24, 2018
- Santa Cruz City Council Elections Updates
- Rent Control Epitaph or Beginning of a Movement?